Fanatiz is a leading sports streaming platform dedicated to Football. In the Fanatiz app, you will get live Football matches based on the region. In the USA, you will get matches from beIN Sports. Whereas, in Mexico, you will get live matches from Fox Sports. You can install the Fanatiz app on your Roku streaming devices and Roku TVs from the Channel Store.
Features of Fanatiz on Roku
- In the Fanatiz app, you will get a variety of subscriptions, including daily, monthly, and yearly plans.
- With the subscription, you will get live and on-demand sports content in HD quality.
- Based on the country or preference, you can change the app’s languages.
- If you have missed the live match, you can watch highlights and replays anytime you want.
|Subscription Plans||Monthly Subscription Price||Annual Subscription Price|
|Front Row Monthly||$9.99||$69.95|
How to Sign Up for Fanatiz
1. Open the official site of Fanatiz (https://watch.fanatiz.com/)
2. Go to the Subscriptions section down and select the plan.
3. Click on the Choose plan button on the screen.
4. Complete the payment and activate the account.
5. Then, fill in the required details and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
How to Install Fanatiz on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku device and move to the Streaming Channels option.
2. Then, select the Search Channels option from the menu.
3. Type Fanatiz in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
4. From the search result, select the Fanatiz app icon.
5. From the app info page, click on the Add Channel button.
6. Click on the OK button to close the prompt.
7. Now, choose the Go to channel button to launch the Fanatiz app.
8. After this process, sign in with the required details and watch your favorite content.
How to Screen Mirror Fanatiz on Roku
Apart from installing the app, you can screen mirror the Fanatiz app from your smartphone or PC.
How to Screen Mirror Fanatiz to Roku Using Android
To screen mirror your Android smartphone, you need to enable the screen mirroring feature on your Roku device.
1. Power on your Android device and move to the Play Store app.
2. Select the Search bar and search for the Fanatiz app.
3. From the search result, choose the Fanatiz app.
4. Click on the Install button to get the app from the Play Store.
5. Open the Fanatiz app and play any Football match.
6. Pull down the Notification Panel and choose the Cast icon from the menu.
7. After this process, you can see the devices list on the screen.
8. Choose the Roku device from the following list.
9. Once the process gets over, your Android screen will be mirrored on your Roku device.
10. Start streaming your favorite content.
How to Screen Mirror Fanatiz to Roku Using iPhone
Similar to Android, you need to enable AirPlay on Roku to screen mirror your iPhone.
1. Open the App Store on your iOS device and install the Fanatiz app.
2. Open the Fanatiz app and sign in with your account.
3. Move to the Control Center on your iPhone.
4. Tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. From the available devices list, select Roku.
6. The iOS screen will be mirrored on your Roku device.
7. Play any video content from the Fanatiz app. It will appear on your Roku device.
How to Screen Mirror Fanatiz to Roku Using a PC
1. On your PC, go to the Settings menu.
2. From the Settings menu, choose the System option to open the Display settings.
3. Click the Connect to a wireless display under the Multiple displays option.
4. Select the Roku device from the available devices list.
5. After this process, your PC screen will be mirrored on Roku.
6. Open the official site of Fanatiz on a PC and watch all the video content.
If you are a Football fan, you can subscribe to Fanatiz. It is worth every penny.