Dream TV has a library that is rich with faith-based shows to make your day. The app is developed by TV startup.com. Dream TV has the tagline ‘Inspiring hope for today and the future. The app gives you recollections of a fun family past, a present that is full of happiness, peace, and a hope-filled future. The app is completely free to stream and has a very simple user interface. In addition, the library is well-organized, and you can search for titles easily. In the following section, find out how to add and stream Dream TV on Roku.
How to Add Dream TV to Roku
Follow these instructions to install Dream TV on Roku.
Quick Guide: From the home screen, select Streaming Channels > Search Channels > Search for Dream TV > Add Channel > OK > Go to Channel > Search for your favorite shows.
1. Initially, turn on your TV and connect the Roku device to it.
2. From the home screen, choose the Streaming Channels option.
3. Next, select the Search Channels option.
4. Using the search bar, search for the Dream TV app.
5. Find and select the Dream TV app icon from the search results.
6. You can install the app by clicking on the Add Channel option.
7. After adding the Daystar app, click on the OK button from the prompt.
8. Launch the Dream TV app by clicking on Go to Channel.
9. Search for your favorite shows and stream them on your TV.
Related: How to stream Yippee on Roku
Alternative Method – How to Add Dream TV on Roku
With the help of the Roku mobile app, you can install Dream TV as follows.
1. Make sure to connect the Android/iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Roku app on your Android/iOS device.
Download Link for Android Smartphone: Roku
Download Link for iOS Smartphone: Roku
3. As prompted, complete the login process as required.
4. Next, select the Devices to tab from the app screen.
5. Find your Roku device on the app screen and select it.
6. Tap the Channels tab below your Roku device.
7. Next, select the Channel Store tab.
8. Type in Dream TV on the search bar and search for it.
9. Pick up the Dream TV app icon and start downloading it by clicking on Add Channel.
10. Enter the Roku Account Pin following the prompts on your screen.
11. Finally, open the Dream TV app and enjoy streaming the same on your TV.
Related: How to install Daystar on Roku
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can find the Dream TV app in the Channel Store and enjoy streaming it on your TV.
Yes, Dream TV is free to stream on your TV, and you don’t need to be subscribed to the app to stream content from the app.
You can download and install Dream TV on Roku from the built-in Channel Store just like you install any other supported app on it.