Dofu Sports on Roku is a free platform to stream live sports. It helps you to keep track of live scores and more for past and outgoing various sports matches, including hockey, American football, basketball, and baseball, for free. Dofu Sports does not require any subscription or sign up and it is a free IPTV app. Moreover, Dofu Sports supports major sports events like NFL, NBA, NCAAF, MLB, and NHL.
Features of Dofu sports
- Watch all the live streams of all the major sports with Dofu Sports.
- You can customize the schedule the way you want: Filter by terms, division, and conference.
- Live stream for NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NHL, and MLB.
- You can stream your favorite sports matches in 720p, 1080p – 60 FPS.
How to Watch Dofu sports on Roku
Dofu sports does not have app on Roku channel store. However, you can access the Dofu Sports app by screen mirroring it from your Android and iOS devices to Roku. This process helps you to watch your favorite sports matches free on Roku.
Screen Mirror Dofu sports on Roku from Android Devices
Initially, enable the screen mirroring on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. First, open your Google Play Store on your Android Device.
2. Search for Dofu Sports, and select the app from the search results.
3. Tap on the Install button to download and install the Dofu Sports app.
4. Now, swipe down your Notification panel.
5. From the menu, select the Cast option.
6. Make sure that your Roku device and Android are connected with the same wifi network.
7. Click on Roku player from the available devices list.
8. Once, the process gets over, your Android device’s screen will display on Roku.
9. Launch the Dofu Sports app and sign in to your account if required.
10. Play any sports match to watch them on Roku.
Screen Mirror Dofu sports to Roku from iOS Devices
Before starting the process make sure that the Airplay is on, if not enable the Airplay on Roku.
1. Open the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Search and install the Dofu Sports app.
2. Connect your iOS Smartphone and Roku to the same wifi network.
3. Swipe down the screen to access the Control Center.
4. From the menu, tap on the Screen Mirroring option.
5. Click on your Roku from the available devices list.
6. Once connected, you can see your iOS device’s screen on Roku.
7. Launch the Dofu Sports app and mirror its content to Roku.
Yes, the Dofo Sports app is free to install on your Android or iOS device. Also, you can access the content on Dofu Sports for free.
Yes, you can watch live sports for free with the Dofu Sports app.