DIRTVision is the leading dirt-racing broadcast service. The service brings to you live streaming of race coverage. The service hosts both exclusive audio and video coverage of popular racing coverage. This includes the World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series, World of Outlaws Late Model Series, Super DIRTcar Series, Knoxville Raceway, and Williams Grove Speedway. It is the right destination to watch historic race events as well. The DIRTVision subscription will cost you $39.99 per month or $299.99 a year. So, if you are interested to watch dirt races, you can follow the guide below to get the DIRTVision channel on Roku.
Related: How to stream NASCAR on Roku
How to Add and Watch DIRTVision on Roku
You can add and stream DIRTVision on Roku from the Channel Store as follows.
1. Turn on your Roku TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option from the home screen.
3. Next, click on the Search Channels option.
4. Search for the DIRTVision app using the search bar and select the app icon from the results.
5. Click on the Add Channel option and wait for the download to finish.
6. Once the download is complete, click on OK.
7. Launch DIRTVision by clicking on the Go to Channel button.
8. Once the app is open, sign in to the app with your DIRTVision subscription credentials.
9. Then, you can stream all the dirt races on your Roku TV.
How to Screen Mirror DIRTVision on Roku
You can screen Mirror DIRTVision on Roku from Android and iOS devices as well. But initially, you need to enable screen mirroring on your Roku TV.
How to Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
1. Initially, press the Home button on the Roku TV remote and go to the home screen.
2. From the Roku home screen, open the Settings menu.
3. Select System and then the Screen Mirroring option.
4. Select the Screen Mirroring mode option from the menu.
5. You can choose either the Prompt option or the Allways Allow option from the menu.
From Android Smartphone
1. Make sure to connect both your Android device and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the DIRTVision app on your Android Smartphone from the Google Play Store.
3. Open the DIRTVision app and complete the sign-up process following the instructions.
4. Go to the Notification Panel of your Android Smartphone and tap on the Cast icon.
5. Select your Roku device from the list on your screen.
6. Finally, you can stream the dirt races on your TV easily.
From iOS Smartphone
1. Make sure to connect your iOS Smartphone and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. From the App Store, install the DIRTVision app.
3. Launch the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring option.
4. Select your Roku device from the list on your screen.
5. Open the DIRTVision app on your iPhone and stream shows from the same on your TV.
Related: How to Stream Eurosport on Roku
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can install DIRTVision on Roku on Roku from the Channel Store. In addition, you can screen mirror DIRTVision from Android and iOS devices.
You can access the DIRTVision app on multiple devices, including Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Samsung TV, and Fire TV.