CTV Drama Channel is a Canadian English Language specialty channel. It was launched on January 1, 1995, and is owned by Bell Media. CTV Drama Channel was also known as Bravo. The channel is only available in Canada, and its headquarters is located in Toronto, Canada. You can watch CTV Drama Channel on your TV by having a TV provider subscription. This channel belonged to CHUM Limited, and it was only on June 8, 2007, that Bell Media bought Bravo for a large sum of money. CTV Drama Channel is not available on Roku. To watch it on Roku, you can use the screen mirroring option. This article shows how to set up screen mirroring on Roku and screen mirror the contents on Roku.
How to Setup Screen Mirroring on Roku?
Before proceeding further, you have to enable screen mirroring on your device.
(1) Launch your Roku device and select Settings.
(2) Select System and choose screen mirroring.
(3) Choose screen mirroring mode.
(4) Select Prompt or Always Allow to allow screen mirroring on Roku.
If you choose the Prompt option, a request will appear on your Roku whenever someone decides to screen mirror. If you choose the Always Allow option, the device will automatically start to screen mirror.
How to Stream CTV Drama Channel on Roku Using PC?
(1) Turn on your PC, and open any browser.
(2) Enter CTV Drama Channel in the search bar and select CTV Drama Channel Official Website from the search results.
(3) Select Sign In at the top right side of the screen and choose your TV Provider.
(4) Enter your Provider ID and Password to log in to the CTV Drama Channel.
(5) Press the Windows Key and the K button on your keyboard together to enter the casting screen.
(6) Your PC will search for the available devices and displays them.
(7) Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
(8) You will now be able to cast the contents on the computer’s screen to your Roku device.
(9) Open the browser and start streaming the content.
This is one method to screen mirror the content to your TV.
How to Stream CTV Drama Channel on Roku Using Android?
(1) Open your Smartphone and go to Notification Panel.
(2) Tap on the Screen mirroring icon and choose your Roku device from the list.
(3) The contents on your Smartphone screen will be mirrored to your Roku device.
(4) Select the CTV app. If you don’t have it, you can download it from your Play Store.
(5) Log In with your TV provider account and go to CTV Drama Channel.
(6) Select the shows you want and enjoy watching them on Roku.
It was only in 2019 that the channel was rebranded from Bravo to CTV Drama Channel. Some of the popular shows on the CTV Channel are The Borgias, Killing Eve, Monsterland, Claws, and more. If you like this article, then leave your thoughts in the comments section.
Related: Sportsnet on Roku
(1) Is CTV Drama Channel available on Roku?
No, CTV Drama Channel is not available on Roku.
(2) Can you stream CTV Drama Channel in the United States?
No, you can only stream CTV Drama Channel in Canada, and to stream it in the U.S., you need to use a VPN.
(3) Is CTV Drama Channel free?
No, you need to have a TV provider subscription.