Bloomberg is a media that provides financial news and information, research, and financial data. Their corporate culture is fast, smart, unexpected, collaborative, and bold. They connect the world’s decision-makers by using the power of technology to provide accurate information on the financial markets. Bloomberg delivers business and financial information accurately and in a quick manner. It helps them to make faster and smarter decisions. Bloomberg costs $39.99 per month after the 3 months introductory offer period. If you are a Roku user, then you can add the Bloomberg app on your Roku device.
How to Add Bloomberg on Roku?
Bloomberg is available on the official channel store. You can add it on your device directly from the channel store.
1. Connect your Roku device to the TV and Turn on the device.
2. Press the Home Button on your Roku remote and get to the Home page.
3. Head over to the Streaming Channels option and click on the Search Channels option.
4. Type Bloomberg: Business News using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Select the app from the search list.
6. Click on Add channel option to install the app on your Roku device.
Alternate Method to Watch Bloomberg on Roku
You can also cast Bloomberg Market and Financial News on Roku through Android and iOS.
Note: Before proceeding, enable screen mirroring on Roku.
1. Make sure the Casting device and the Roku TV are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Go to the Google Play Store/App Store and install Bloomberg Market and Financial News on your Android or iOS.
3. Click on the Cast icon on your Android or go to the control center and click on the Screen mirroring option on your iOS.
4. Select your Roku device from the list to stream on Roku.
5. Select the video you want to stream on your Roku device and the same will stream on your TV screen.
Other Apps to stream business news on Roku
- Fox Business Network
- WFTV Now
Related: Los Angeles News on Roku
The above methods will help you to add and stream Bloomberg on your Roku device. Its headquarters is located in New York, United States. Bloomberg terminal is a computer system that analyzes and generates real-time market and financial information for finance professionals. Bloomberg is available on various platforms like Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Samsung Smart TV, and more. The revenue of Bloomberg is US$10 million. Bloomberg competitors include Refinitiv, Thomson Reuters, and more.