If you are looking for guidelines to stream AOL News on Roku, this section is all about it. AOL is an online service provider, and you can access AOL News to stream all the trending and latest news. AOL News allows you to stay connected with the hot happenings all over the world. It is possible to get the AOL News Coverage with its official app called AOL. While the app is compatible with multiple devices like Android, iOS, etc., it isn’t official for Roku. However, there are alternative options in which you can access AOL News on Roku. For further details, get into the section-below.
Note the useful features of AOL News:
- You can easily read or watch the latest news on the AOL app.
- Get access to the different categories of news like politics, sports, finance, lifestyle, etc.
- It extracts news from reliable sites like TechCrunch, Engadget, HuffPost, AOL Finance, and AOL Sports.
- You can instantly stream all the breaking news and its story.
- With push notifications, you will never miss breaking news.
- The app allows you to share the article and videos on other social platforms like Facebook, email, etc.
How to Access AOL News on Roku?
Roku Channel Store does not give native support to the AOL News app. Yet, it can be streamed through the Screen Mirroring option.
How to enable Screen Mirroring on Roku?
Observe the below steps to know how to enable Screen Mirroring on Roku.
1. Connect the Roku device to your TV and wait for its Homepage to load.
2. Go to the Setting option from the main menu.
3. Press the System settings button in the right-side menu.
3. Choose the Screen mirroring mode option.
4. Select either Prompt or Always Allow option to enable mirroring.
Related: How to Stream Fox News on Roku
How to Cast AOL News on Roku using Android?
1. Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same Wi-Fi.
2. Navigate on the apps section to select the Settings app on your Android handheld.
3. Click the Bluetooth & device connection option and enable the Cast option.
4. Pick your Roku device from the suggestions and grant permission on Roku.
5. Download and install the AOL News app on your Android device.
6. Open the AOL News app and sign-in with your login details.
7. Now, Play news on Android to stream it on the mirrored Roku screen.
How to Cast AOL News on Roku from PC?
1. Connect both the Roku and Windows or Mac PC to the same Wi-Fi.
2. Head over to the Chrome browser and visit the official site of AOL News (https://www.aol.com/)
3. Sign-in with the necessary details to log into your AOL account.
4. Tap on the Menu (three-dot) icon at the top right corner of Chrome. Hit the Cast option, and it will search for the available devices.
5. Press the drop-down icon on the Source button and then select the Cast tab option.
6. Grant permission on your Roku device and choose a news video on the PC/Mac.
7. You can start streaming AOL News content on the mirrored Roku device.
What are the other features available with AOL News?
You can access AOL Mail and AOL & other phone contacts. It supports moving, deleting, and marking or flagging emails.
Is there a Mobile version of AOL available?
AOL app is available for multiple mobile devices like Android phones/tablets, iPhone/iPad, and so on.
Is there a free version of AOL?
AOL is entirely free, and you need not pay to stream the latest news. Further, it gives access to the breaking news and many other current issues.