Ted Lasso is an American Comedy series available on Apple TV+. This series has won primetime Emmy awards several times. The plot is around Ted Lasso, an American football coach hired by the failing London football team to improve their skills. You are going to find a lot of comedic scripts with this series. Ted Lasso is uplifted with two seasons and 22 episodes, with the third season renewed and currently under production. Also, you can watch Ted Lasso on your Roku device. But you need to have iOS to subscribe to Apple TV+. Then, you can add the Apple TV app to your Roku device to watch Ted Lasso.
Subscription to Apple TV Streaming Platform
You can only get the services of the Apple TV if you have an Apple device with you. Also, you will receive a 3-month free subscription to Apple TV+ if you purchase new Apple devices. Then, you have to renew the subscription for $4.99 per month.
How to Watch Ted Lasso on Roku?
You need to add Apple TV on your Roku to watch Ted Lasso. So, follow the procedure below to watch Ted Lasso.
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Use your Roku remote to select Streaming Channels.
3. Scroll down if needed to select Search Channels.
4. Search for the Apple TV application and choose the same from the search result.
5. Select Add Channel.
6. Finally, select the OK button to complete the installation process.
7. Launch the Apple TV application.
8. Sign with your Apple TV+ account.
9. Search for the Ted Lasso web series.
10. Then, select the Play button to watch the web series on your Roku.
NOTE – You must have subscribed to Apple TV+ to watch the Ted Lasso web series.
Alternative Method – Watch Ted Lasso on Roku
Apple TV application is available for Android or iOS devices. So, you can choose any of the devices to screen mirror Ted Lasso. But, before we come to the screen mirror, you have to enable the screen mirroring feature o your Roku device. So, follow the Below Steps to allow the screen mirror on Roku.
1. On your Roku home screen, select Settings.
2. Under Settings, choose the System option.
3. Now, select Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring mode.
Now, choose Prompt or Allways Allow to enable the screen mirroring on Roku.
Since you have enabled the Screen mirroring feature, you can screen mirror any device to your Roku device.
How to Screen Mirror Ted Lasso to Roku?
Let me give an example to screen mirror Ted Lasso using Android Smartphone.
1. Install the Apple TV app from the Google Play Store.
2. Connect your Roku device and your Android smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Tap on the Smart View option from the Notification Panel.
4. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Launch the Apple TV application and log in with your account.
6. Choose or Search for the Ted Lasso web series to watch it on your Roku.
There is a lot of entertainment available for you. But still, Ted Lasso is gonna be a fun ride to you. Because there are a lot of comedic and humoristic learnings in Ted Lasso, so, you can enjoy it more. One of the interesting facts about Ted Lasso is that it is nominated for the Primetime Emmy Awards 20 times. Now, you know the importance of Tedd Lasso because no other movies or TV shows have been nominated 20 times on debut.
Related: Discovery Familia GO on Roku
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I watch Ted Lasso on Roku?
You need to add the Apple TV app to your Roku device.
2. Is Apple TV free?
No, Apple TV is a subscription-based streaming platform.
3. How much is the subscription to Apple TV+?
Apple TV Plus costs you $4.99 per month.