SonyLIV is an online streaming service owned by Sony Pictures Networks India Pvt Ltd. This Indian-based channel features various Live TV programs, on-demand content, Live sports, Original series, Hollywood blockbusters, etc. The service is partially geo-restricted and available only in a few regions. Therefore, you must need a VPN to access the contents all over the world. This mainly features TV shows that are telecasted on the Sony Network channels. To watch SonyLIV on Roku. You don’t have an official application, but still, you can be able to watch the contents on Roku-connected TV by screen mirroring your Android or iOS mobile phone or Windows PC or Mac.
How to Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku?
To screen mirror your smartphone or computer to a Roku-connected TV, you need to enable the screen mirroring on your Roku. Only then you can watch SonyLIV content on your Roku-connected TV.
1. Connect your Roku device to a TV and turn it on.
2. Press the Home button on the supplied remote, and from the home screen, navigate to Settings.
3. Choose the System option on the Settings screen.
4. Click on the Screen Mirroring option and then choose Enable Screen Mirroring.
5. Select either Prompt or Alway Allow to enable the screen mirroring.
How to Screen Mirror SonyLIV from Android to Roku?
1. On your Android smartphone or tablet, launch the Play Store.
2. Search for SonyLIV. Then, select the app from the search results.
3. Click on the Install button to install SonyLIV on your Android device.
4. Make sure to log in to your account.
5. Ensure to connect your Android device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
6. Swipe down the Notification bar and tap the Cast icon.
7. Select your Roku Streaming device from the list of available devices.
8. Then tap on the Start Over option to begin the screen mirroring.
9. Your Android screen will be mirrored.
10. Now launch the SonyLIV app and start streaming.
Screen Mirror SonyLIV from iOS to Roku
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Search for the SonyLIV app and select it from the search results.
3. Install the SonyLIV app on your iOS device.
4. Make sure to sign in to your account.
5. Now go to the App Store and install Mirror for Roku on your iPhone.
6. You have to install the Mirror for Roku on your Roku streaming device too.
7. Connect your iPhone and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
8. Launch the Mirror for the Roku app on your iPhone.
9. On the welcome screen, tap the Roku device name.
10. Approve the screen mirroring request on your Roku-connected TV. Mirror for Roku device will launch automatically on the Roku device, or you can launch it.
11. Tap on Allow Notifications and the Start Mirroring.
12. Your iPhone screen will be mirrored.
13. Now launch the SonyLIV app and start streaming.
Related: How to watch Cooking Channel on Roku
Screen Mirror SonyLIV on Roku from PC
Connect your PC to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku TV and follow the steps below.
1. On your PC, open any web browser.
2. Then, visit the official website of SonyLIV on your PC browser.
3. Next, sign in to your account.
4. Now, choose any TV series or movie and play it.
5. Press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
6. Choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
7. Finally, the video content from SonyLIV will mirror to your TV.
No, SonyLIV is unavailable in the Channel Store.
You can screen mirror the SonyLIV app from your Android or iOS Smartphone to stream the SonyLIV offered content on your Roku TV.