Cut your costly cord and enjoy streaming hundreds of live TV channels through SkyStream TV. The streaming service offers more than 65 live US Channels. You can gain tons of advantages on this app with the vast catalog. It lets you stream the premium movie channels like HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax. Though it is a subscription-based service, it doesn’t have any lock-in contracts. You could enjoy your favorite TV shows, movies, series, and many more in full HD resolutions. Also, it gives you access to a thousand hours of on-demand content. Instructions regarding how to access SkyStream TV on Roku is given below.
Take a glance at the useful features of SkyStream TV:
- The in-built TV guide helps you to view the program schedule to plan your watching time.
- It offers 50 hours of cloud DVR that allows you to record your favorite videos to watch them later.
- You can easily browse for new content by different categories with the search option.
- SkyStream TV allows you to stream its content on up to six other devices at a time. That is, you can create six profiles with a single account.
- The app lets you set reminders for upcoming shows or movies to catch-up easily.
- Add your favorites to the playlist for easy access and get all the TV channels only at $35 per month.
How to Get SkyStream TV on Roku?
Roku does not offer SkyStream TV on its Roku Channel Store. Therefore, you need to use the screen mirroring option on your Roku device to stream SkyStream TV. Go through this tutorial to stream SkyStream TV.
How to Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku?
Follow the simple steps to know how to turn-on Screen Mirroring mode on Roku.
1. Connect your Roku device to a smart TV.
2. Let the Roku Homepage appears once it is connected.
3. Go to the Setting section from the main menu.
4. On the right-side menu, tap-on the System settings.
5. Select the Screen mirroring mode in the list.
6. Turn on screen mirroring by selecting either of the following options on the screen – Prompt or Always Allow.
Tip: Get to know complete details on how to Screen Mirror on Roku
How to Cast SkyStream TV on Roku using Android?
You need to use your Android device as a remote to cast SkyStream TV on the Roku. The steps below to enable the cast option on Android to access SkyStream TV.
1. Connect both the Roku and Android devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your Android device, navigate to the Settings app.
3. Click and open the Bluetooth & device connection section.
4. Turn-on the Cast option, and you will get a list of available devices.
5. Choose your Roku device and Grant permission on Roku.
6. Now, go ahead to the Google Play Store on your mobile/tablets.
7. Download and install the SkyStream TV on your Android device.
Related: How to stream NBC on Roku
8. Open the installed SkyStream TV app and Sign-in with your login details.
9. The home screen of the SkyStream TV gets displayed.
10. Pick your favorite channel from the app’s library.
11. You will see the TV show or movie playing on the Android screen now on the Roku.
Does SkyStream TV have live TV?
SkyStream TV has hundreds of live TV channels. You could enjoy 65+ live channels along with the premium movie channels.
How much does SkyStream TV cost?
SkyStream TV’s price is very much affordable, and that costs only about $35 per month. You can pay less and stream more.
Is SkyStream TV free?
SkyStream TV is not a free service. It is subscription-based, and all you get is its free trial for free.
Is SkyStream TV legal?
It is perfectly legal to access and stream SkyStream TV. It is stuffed with popular US channels that offer legalized content.