OAN is a channel network in America that primarily focuses on streaming Breaking news, Sports news, Political news and more. The OAN app is available on the Roku Channel Store. With that, you can install the app directly on your device with ease. Using the OAN channel on Roku, you can get to know about all the recent happening around you.
- The live news and highlights of the channel are available in HD streaming quality.
- It offers 24/7 National and International news on its channel.
- Get your live updates about political, business, and entertainment news on the OAN network.
- The auto-renew feature is also available in subscription plans.
- You can watch the channel content in closed captions.
The channel comes with a subscription plan of $4.99 per month to stream its content on your Roku.
How to Install OAN on Roku
1. Launch the Roku device and press the Home button on the Roku remote.
2. Choose Streaming Channels on the Home screen.
3. Click Search Channels and search for OAN in Roku Channel Store.
4. Click Add Channel to install the app on your Roku.
5. Select Go to Channel to launch OAN on Roku.
6. On the app, click on the Login option and enter your account credentials on the app.
7. After signing in, you can start watching the on-demand and live news content on Roku.
How to Add OAN from Roku Website
1. Visit the Roku website using any browser on your device and log in to your Roku account.
2. Enter OAN in the search field of the Roku Channel Store.
3. Click Add Channel to download the app from the Roku website.
4. The channel will appear on your Roku device within one day. You can also update the Roku device to get it immediately.
5. Then, go to your Roku device and open the OAN channel.
6. Tap on the Login button and finish the on-screen steps to watch live news coverage of the channel on Roku.
Alternative Method to Stream OAN on Roku
If the OAN app is not working on your Roku device, you can screen mirror the app to your Roku device using your smartphone.
Screen Mirror OAN on Roku from Android
Before proceeding further, you have to access the Screen Mirroring option on Roku and turn on the feature.
1. Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same WiFi network.
2. Download and install the OAN app on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
4. Choose your Roku device to connect.
5. Now, launch the OAN app and sign in to your account.
6. To stop the mirroring, click the Cast icon on the Notification Panel and tap the Disconnect button.
Alternative Method to Stream OAN via Streaming Services
The best alternative method to stream OAN channels is by using a streaming service. Streaming services are the perfect option to watch many live TV channels at affordable prices. OAN and OAN Plus channels are available for streaming on Vidgo.
With the Vidgo app on Roku, you can also stream 150+ channels ,including the OAN channel. It provides 20 hours of Cloud DVR storage to record OAN and other TV channels to watch offline. You can stream the OAN channel in Vidgo Plus, which costs $69.99 per month. You can also subscribe to Vidgo Premium ($84.99 per month) and Ultimate ($99.99 per month) plans to watch more channels.
Follow the above-mentioned steps to stream the live news channels and political updates from OAN on your Roku.
No, the OAN channel has been dropped by the service recently due to some disputes.
You can rely on the Vidgo streaming service to watch the OAN channel on your streaming devices without cable.