Neon Rider is an addictive bike game that allows us to perform amazing stunts throughout the journey of the never-ending world of Neon Rider. Moreover, you can plan the ride with the mini-map. Neon Rider is a free online side-scrolling bike driving game that involves jumping gaps and moving flips. You can control the vehicle’s speed using the right arrow key on your remote. Neon Rider is a challenging game, and it can be played on Roku by following the below steps.
How to Add Neon Rider on Roku
1. Connect your Roku device to the smart TV.
2. Press the Home button using the Roku remote and go to the Home screen.
3. Select Streaming Channels from the list that displays.
4. Now, select Games from the list available.
5. Search the Neon Rider game on the Roku channel store.
6. Select the Neon Rider game from the list available.
6. Click Add Channel to install the game.
7. Once the game is installed, it will appear on the Home screen with all other apps.
8. Now, you can move the app and place it where you want.
9. Now you have successfully installed the game on Roku
10. Start playing the Neon Rider game using the Roku remote control.
Neon Rider gets you addicted to the game when you start playing it. This game can be played and controlled using the Roku remote. We hope this section has provided a clear explanation about Neon Rider and installing the Neon Rider game.