Napster is the best music streaming service founded in 1999. It was launched for new ideas and methods on file-sharing internet software such as digital audio files, audio songs encoded in MP3 Format. Napster users can share music with each other. You can access Napster on Roku by installing the app. You can add or remove devices from your account, and once you have removed the device, the music downloaded on that device will not play.
How to Install Napster on Roku
1. Connect your Roku to the TV and turn on the device.
2. Go to the Home screen of Roku by clicking the Home button on the remote.
3. Click on the Streaming Channels section.
4. Now, select Search Channels.
5. Type and search for the Napster channel.
6. Select the channel from the list available.
7. Click Add to channel to download the Napster.
8. Click OK from the pop-up menu that appears.
9. Click Go to Channel.
10. Once you click the button, Napster will be installed.
How to Activate Napster on Roku
1. Open Napster on Roku and then click Settings on your Home screen.
2. Select Sign in under the TV provider to Activate and click on TV provider to get the activation code.
3. On your Android or PC, visit the Napster website http://us.napster.com.
4. Enter the code and click Continue.
5. Now, log in with your TV provider Subscription credentials.
6. You can stream on Roku with your favorite content.
Related: How to Add and Listen to Sirius Radio on Roku TV
Alternative Way to Listen to Napster on Roku
The below section will guide you to listen to the Napster Music app on Roku using your smartphone.
To enable Screen Mirroring on Roku,
- Navigate to Settings to choose System Settings.
- Select Screen Mirroring.
- Click on Enable Screen Mirroring.
- Choose Always Allow or Prompt.
- Ensure to keep your Roku and smartphone connected to the same internet connectivity.
2. Launch the app once after the installation.
3. Select Screen Mirror (iOS) from the Control Panel or Cast/Cast View (Android) from the Notification Panel.
4. Go ahead to select your Roku device among the available devices.
5. If the connection establishes, you will be able to listen to Napster Music from Roku.
Related: How to Add and Listen to AccuRadio on Roku
People who are looking for a good music streaming service will find Napster as the best one. Napster has released a new TV app for LG, Panasonic, and Samsung Television sets. Hope we have given clear information on installing and activating Napster. If you have any suggestions, you can suggest us without any hesitation.