MasterClass is an online platform to learn new things from field experts for better understanding. The service teaches music, cooking, science, film scoring, entrepreneurship, etc. With 10 min motivational buildup and neat explanation, the service has been trusted by many users. To stream the content of MasterClass on your Roku, you need a premium account and its channel on your device. The MasterClass app is officially available on the Roku Channel Store.
- The channel offers various categories of videos with experts teaching.
- More than 100+ instructors join hands with MasterClass to ensure perfection in their content.
- The videos on the channel are available in UHD streaming quality.
- You can stream on 6 devices at the same time.
- It offers videos about sports, gaming, food, science, etc.
- Get access to downloadable workbooks for every class.
To watch the MasterClass channel on your streaming device, you need to subscribe to one of its subscriptions.
|Duo||$15 (2 Devices)|
|Family||$15 (6 Devices)|
How to Install MasterClass on Roku
1. Launch the Roku device and press the Home button on the Roku remote.
2. Choose Streaming Channels on the Home screen.
3. Click Search Channels and search for MasterClass in Roku Channel Store.
4. Click Add Channel to install the app on your Roku.
5. Select Go to Channel to launch MasterClass on Roku.
6. On the app, click on the Login or Sign in option and enter your account credentials on the app.
7. After signing in, you can start watching the video content on MasterClass. You don’t need to activate the MasterClass channel to stream it on your Roku.
How to Add MasterClass from Roku Website
1. Visit the Roku website using any browser on your device and log in to your Roku account.
2. Enter MasterClass in search of the Roku Channel Store.
3. Click +Add Channel to download the app from the Roku website.
4. The channel will appear on your Roku device within one day. You can also update the Roku device to get it immediately.
5. Then, go to your Roku device and open the MasterClass channel.
6. Sign in with your account and access the video content.
In addition to direct installation, you can also screen mirror the MasterClass app from Android devices.
Screen Mirror MasterClass on Roku from Android
Before proceeding further, you have to enable the Screen Mirroring option on your Roku.
1. Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same WiFi network.
2. Download and install MasterClass on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
4. Choose your Roku device to connect.
5. Now, launch the MasterClass app and sign in to your account.
6. To stop the mirroring, click the Cast icon on the Notification Panel and tap the Disconnect button.
You can easily watch MasterClass videos on your Roku TV or device by downloading the app and signing in with your account details.
No, the service doesn’t offer a free trial for its premium features. But it does offer a 30-day money-back guarantee policy.