You shall pay less and stream more through Jet Stream TV. It is an affordable streaming service that offers more than 6000 live TV channels. The service offers something for everyone to stream. JetStream app is all about a dynamic approach that ensures a better streaming experience. You can quickly catch-up with a wide variety of channels from local to international. It is compatible with different devices and multiple providers. The article narrates about streaming JetStream TV on Roku.
The highlighting features of JetStream TV are:
- Get access to the premium channels like HBO, Showtime, Starz, Cinemax, and Encore.
- Stay entertained with channels like AMC, FX, Comedy Central, BET, etc.
- Watch sports and news from ESPN 2, BTN, GOLF, MLB, CNN, Fox News, Bloomberg.
- JetStream TV covers kids’ channels like Nick, Cartoon Network, Disney, etc.
- Watch the channel in excellent picture qualities such as SD, HD, 1080p, and 4K.
- This app helps you to stream your favorite channel on multiple devices simultaneously.
- You can core-up with different channels of genres, namely entertainment, sports, religion, kids, news, etc.
JetStream TV offers subscription plans based on the number of streaming devices. They include:
- 2-Devices Plan – $23.95 per month
- 3-Devices Plan – $33.95 per month
- 4-Devices Plan – $43.95 per month
- 5-Devices Plan – $53.95 per month
- 3-Month Plan at $60 (2 devices with one line)
- Annual Plan – $199 a year (2 devices with one line)
How to Get JetStream TV on Roku?
The only way to get JetStream TV on Roku is through Screen Mirroring due to its absence in the Roku Channel Store.
How to Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku?
Firstly, switch-on the Screen Mirroring mode on your Roku to pair it with the Android device.
1. Turn-on your TV and connect the Roku device to it.
2. Head over to the Roku Homepage once it is connected to the internet.
3. Click and open the Setting section from the main menu.
4. Pick the System settings option on the right-side menu.
5. Select the Screen mirroring mode in the list.
6. Choose either the Prompt or Always Allow option to enable mirroring.
Tip: Get to know the detailed guidelines of how to Screen Mirror on Roku
How to Cast JetStream TV on Roku using Android?
After enabling the Screen Mirroring mode on Roku, you must repeat the same thing on your Android. That is, enabling the cast option on the Android device.
1. Connect the Roku and Android devices to the same Wi-Fi.
2. Launch the Settings app on the Android phone or tablet.
3. Tap-on the Bluetooth & device connection option.
4. Turn-on the Cast option and choose your Roku device from the list.
Related: Learn about streaming SkyStream TV on Roku
5. Grant permission on your Roku device to proceed with screen mirroring.
6. Download and install the JetStream TV apk on your Android device from any trusted source.
7. Start the JetStream TV app once after the installation.
8. Sign-in with your login details, and you will get the app’s homepage.
9. Select a channel from the library, and the channel gets mirrored to Roku TV.
Is JetStream TV legal?
It is perfectly legal to stream JetStream live TV on your desired screens or devices. You can easily access well-popular channels from different countries.
How does JetStream TV work?
JetStream TV works with multiple providers and on various platforms. Just sign-in with the service and start streaming.
What is JetStream TV?
JetStream TV is a streaming service that offers more than 6000 live TV channels in different categories at an affordable cost.