HDHomeRun is a streaming application that offers live TV channels. You can get access to tons of local to international channels. The popular channels include ABC, AMC, ESPN, HGTV, NBC, and many more. With this app, you can stream up to 45+ live cable channels. The unique feature of HDHomeRun is that it lets you record the live stream to watch them later with a minimal subscription plan. It works on different devices like Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, etc. If you are a Roku user, then you can install HDHomeRun on Roku from the Channel Store.
Here are the features of the HDHomeRun app:
- It supports DVR and you can playback your favorite video content anytime.
- You can start streaming the shows or movies from where you left.
- The service allows you to fast forward and rewind the video at ease.
- You can easily browse for content with different categories or titles.
- It is a user-friendly app and offers information about channels and content.
Subscription of HDHomeRun
HDHomeRun is free to install and use. However, the subscription plan of HDHomeRun offers extra features.
- HDHomeRun Annual Subscription – $35
With this plan, you can access EPG for a 14-day schedule and record live TV, pause on one device and resume from another device, record the entire series, etc.
How to Add HDHomeRun on Roku?
HDHomeRun is officially available on the Roku Channel Store. Therefore, adding this app to your Roku device is simple.
1. Connect the Roku device to your TV, and connect it to home WiFi. Allow Roku to load its Homepage.
2. Go to the Streaming Channels section from the main menu
3. Select the Search option and look for HDHomeRun.
4. Choose the channel when you get the search results.
5. When directed to the app info page, click on the Add Channel button.
6. Once the installation end, click the OK button.
Related: How to Watch SkyStream TV on Roku?
How to Access HDHomeRun on Roku?
After installing the app, sign in and start streaming your favorites:
1. Navigate to launch the HDHomeRun channel on your Roku TV.
2. Complete the Sign-in process by furnishing your email & password.
3. You will get the HDHomeRun homepage on the Roku screen.
4. Pick your favorite show or movie from the library.
5. Now, enjoy streaming your favorite video on the big screens.
Does HDHomeRun have a subscription plan?
HDHomeRun requires a subscription plan that costs about $35 per year. It allows you to record the live broadcasts on your respective devices with the subscription.
What devices work with HDHomeRun?
Various devices like Android phones/tablets, iPhone/iPad, Android TV, Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Firestick support the HDHomeRun app.
Does HDHomeRun work with Roku?
HDHomeRun works well on Roku. There is an official app available for Roku, which you can use to stream live HD channels.