Fuse is a free channel to watch short series, comedy, music, and much more. If you want to stream Fuse for free, watch it through some live TV streaming services. A cable or satellite subscription is not needed. It offers a free trial, and you can stream Fuse by adding the streaming services to your Roku device. Fuse can be streamed by installing the app on your Android and iOS devices. You can access your favorite titles anytime and anywhere. By adding the Fuse app, you can watch a limited amount of content. You can add Fuse on the Roku device by following the simple steps below.
How to Add Fuse App on Roku
If you want to watch your favorite content on Roku through the Fuse app, follow the below steps.
1. Connect your Roku device to the HDMI port and turn on the device.
2. Get the Home Page by pressing the Home button on your Roku remote.
3. Head over to the Streaming Channel option on the sidebar.
4. Click on Search Channel to find the Fuse app on the Roku Channel Store.
5. Type Fuse on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
6. Select the Fuse app from the search list.
7. Click on Add Channel option to install the app on your Roku device and click OK from the prompt.
8. Click on Go to Channel to launch the app.
Related: How to Watch Vikings on Roku using Streaming Services
How to Activate Fuse on Roku
You have to activate the app to stream on your Roku device after installing the Fuse app.
1. Launch the Fuse app on your Roku device.
2. Note the Activation code that appears on the screen.
3. Visit Fuse Activation page on any browser.
4. Enter the Activation Code and click on Continue.
5. Sign in with your user name and password.
6. Now, you can start streaming Fuse on your Roku device.
Alternative Method to Stream Fuse on Roku TV
1. Visit the Roku Channel Store from your PC browser.
2. Input the same login details as that of your Roku TV.
3. On the search bar to type as Fuse and choose the same from the suggestions.
4. Select the Fuse app when you get the list of search results.
5. Go ahead to select the Add Channel button to download the app.
6. After the installation, you shall launch the app on your Roku TV.
These are the methods to add the Fuse app to your device. The shows included on Fuse are Everyday Hates Chris, Hip Hop Houdini, Kickasso, and many more. Watch full episodes and exclusive clips featuring T-Pain, Big Freedia, and more with the Fuse app. The Fuse app lets you access on-demand content. If you have any queries, you can comment below. Enjoy streaming your favorite content on the Fuse app.