FloGrappling is the best gift for loyal fans of martial arts. It is a popular sporting event that premiers on FloSports. So, you can exclusively stream on Roku all the events of FloGrappling. In addition, to live grappling events, it includes other sports. FloSports, which comes with an affordable subscription, is a trouble-free option to stream FloGrappling anywhere and anytime.
Features of FloSports
- It offers premier events, exclusive studio shows, original documentaries, etc.
- You can access on-demand content and replays.
- The service allows you to access live scores, sports data, breaking news, etc.
- Stream live events from 25+ sports, namely grappling, basketball, wrestling, cycling, football, rugby, softball, etc.
- You can easily browse and personalize your app experience.
Subscribers to FloRacing’s monthly plan pay $29.99 per month. At the same time, the yearly plan charges $12.49 per month.
How to Stream FloGrappling on Roku using FloSports
As FloSports offers FloGrappling events, you can directly install the channel on your Roku device from the Roku Channel Store.
How to Get Free Trail on FloSports
The FloSports app doesn’t have details of its free trial on the website. However, users can get a free trial of 7 days after contacting their support team.
1. Initially, open any internet browser on your smartphone/computer.
2. Go to the FloSports official website or click here and go to the Choose your Sports section.
3. Select any sporting event in the list.
4. Next, enter your Email ID and click Join Now. Alternatively, you can create the account by selecting the Continue with Facebook option.
5. Further, select Confirm Email to verify your email address.
6. Select any Subscription plan and click Next.
7. Provide your credit card information.
8. Next, contact Customer Support to get the free trial.
How to Get FloSports on Roku
The simple steps below will help you add FloSports on Roku to stream FloGrappling.
1. Connect your Roku device to the HDMI port of the smart TV.
2. Turn on Roku, connect it to Wi-Fi, and press the Home Button on your Roku remote to get its homepage.
3. Go to the Streaming Channels section from the main menu.
4. Select the Search button and search for FloSports.
5. Choose the respective app from the search results.
6. On the app info page, click the Add Channel button.
7. Wait for the FloSports download to finish, and then press the Ok option.
8. Select Go to Channel to open the FloSports app on your device.
9. Complete the Login by providing your email and password.
10. Now, you will be redirected to the app’s homepage.
11. Select the FloGrappling live event from the library.
12. Start streaming the combat event on the Roku-connected TV.
There is no specific app built for FloGrappling. So, you should use the official FloSports app to stream all the events of FloGrappling. It covers 25+ sports events.
You can watch FloGrappling on TV because the FloGrappling offered by the FloSports app supports various media players such as Roku, Firestick, Chromecast & Apple TV.