Ckay TV is a streaming app that offers a lot of movies and TV shows. In the app, you will get live TV channels from categories like Entertainment, Kids, Sports, Music, and more. The Ckay TV app is not available on the Roku Channel Store. So, you need to screen mirror the Ckay TV app from your smartphone or PC.
Features of Ckay TV
- You can get access to all the popular live TV channels.
- In the Ckay TV app, there are both international and national channels.
- You can also chat with other users directly from the Ckay TV app.
- With the built-in Share feature, you can share what you are watching with your friends.
How to Screen Mirror Ckay TV on Roku
As the Ckay app is unavailable on the Channel Store, you need to screen mirror the app. There are two different ways to screen mirror media content from Roku.
- From Android Smartphones
- Using PC
How to Screen Mirror Ckay TV on Roku Using Android
1. On your Android smartphone or tablet, move to the Settings menu.
2. Then, enable the Install unknown apps option.
3. Open the web browser and search for Ckay TV APK.
4. Download the APK file from any of the Play Store clone websites on your Android.
5. Then, connect the Roku and Android devices to the same WiFi connection.
6. Move to the Notification Panel and click the Cast icon.
7. From the available devices, choose the Roku device.
8. After this process, your Android device screen will be mirrored on Roku.
9. Now, open the Ckay TV app and sign in with your account.
10. Play any video content and watch them on your Roku device.
How to Screen Mirror Ckay TV on Roku Using a PC
Similar to Morph TV on Roku, to screen mirror CkayTV from a PC, you must get BlueStacks. The Ckay TV app is not available for PCs. Download the Ckay TV APK file from any of the APK providers.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and search for the BlueStacks official website.
2. Click the Download BlueStacks button and install the app on your PC.
3. Open the BlueStacks app and sign in with the Google account details.
4. Select the Install APK icon from the toolbar.
5. Enter and search for Ckay TV APK from the search bar.
6. Now, select the Ckay TV APK file and click Open to install the app.
7. After this process, the APK file will be installed on your PC.
8. Then, connect your PC and Roku to the same WiFi connection.
9. Open the Downloaded APK file from the PC.
10. Login with all the details and choose any content to stream.
11. Press the Windows + K keys simultaneously on your keyboard.
12. Now, you can see the available devices in the pop-up menu.
13. Choose the Roku device from the following.
14. Your PC screen will be mirrored on Roku.
15. Now, play any live TV channel from the Ckay TV app. It will appear on your Roku device.
Ckay TV is not a legal app. It offers video content from Netflix and other streaming platforms without their permission.