ALLBLK is a US channel network that focuses on African-American users to offer endless entertainment content. The service lets you stream in various genres like drama, action, documentary, and much more in its premium content library. But some Roku users find the content library of the service boring and hard to access due to its geo-restriction policy. If you feel the subscription to ALLBLK on Roku is unnecessary, then you can cancel the subscription easily using your Roku and its official website.
How to Cancel ALLBLK Subscription on Roku
1. Press the Home button on Roku remote to go to the Roku home screen and select Streaming Channels.
2. Scroll down and select the ALLBLK channel.
3. Press the * button on your remote control to get the menu.
4. Next, select Manage Subscription from the menu.
5. Click Cancel subscription to cancel ALLBLK on Roku.
6. Tap the Yes, cancel subscription button to confirm the process.
How to Cancel ALLBLK Subscription from Roku Website
1. Navigate to the Roku official website on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Sign in with your Roku account details and tap the My Account option at the top right corner.
3. Select Manage your Subscriptions from the menu and go to My Subscriptions.
4. Pick ALLBLK from the list of subscribed channels.
5. Click the Unsubscribe button next to cancel the subscription on Roku.
How to Cancel ALLBLK Subscription from Official Website
In case you have purchased the ALLBLK subscription on the website itself, then you need to cancel the subscription on the website alone.
1. Go to the ALLBLK official website using the web browser on your smartphone or PC.
2. Select Log In and provide the account details.
3. Move to the My ALLBLK button on the website and select Manage Account.
4. Click Cancel Membership to terminate the ALLBLK subscription.
5. Tap on the option again to confirm the cancellation of your subscription.
To remove the channel on Roku,
> Go to the Roku home screen and select the Channels option.
> Navigate and highlight the ALLBLK channel and press the * button on Roku remote.
> Select the Remove Channel option.
> Tap on the option again if asked and remove the ALLBLK channel on your Roku streaming device.