BeeTV works as a modular search tool, and it crawls movies and TV shows from various sources. Also, it has an easy-to-use interface that you can use to browse your favorite movies and TV shows. Even this platform allows you to download your favorites offline. In addition, you can find all the content available on BeeTV in HD quality. But the only issue here is that your Roku doesn’t support BeeTV. However, there are a lot of easy ways to stream BeeTV on Roku.
How to Get BeeTV on Roku
There are two ways you can get BeeTV on Roku. They are:
- Screen Mirror BeeTV from Android devices
- Screen Mirror BeeTV from PC
Note: You must enable the screen mirroring on Roku to mirror your Android devices and Windows PC.
Screen Mirror BeeTV on Roku from Android Devices
1. Move to the web browser on your Android device.
2. Search for the BeeTV APK File.
3. From a reliable source, download the APK File of BeeTV.
4. Go to your Android device’s Settings and turn on the Unknown Sources option.
5. Now, open the BeeTV Apk file and install it.
Screen Mirroring process :
Before screen mirroring the BeeTV app, make sure that your Android device and Roku are connected to the same wifi network.
1. Open the BeeTV app on your Android device.
2. Swipe down the Notification Panel from your Android device.
3. Tap on the Cast icon from the menu.
4. Now, you can see a list of available devices on the screen.
5. Select your Roku device to initiate a connection.
6. After a successful connection, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
7. Return to the BeeTV app and mirror your favorite movies or TV shows to Roku.
Screen Mirror BeeTV to Roku from PC
1. Install the BlueStacks installer from the official site of BlueStack.
2. Once you download the BlueStacks Installer, launch it and follow the on-screen prompts to install BlueStacks.
3. Next, go to a web browser and search for BeeTV APK File.
4. Select a trustworthy source and download the BeeTV APK File.
5. Launch BlueStacks and sign in with your Google Account.
6. You can find the Menu Bar on the right side of your screen. From there, click on the Install APK icon.
7. Locate the BeeTV APK File and open it.
8. The BeeTV app will be installed with BleStacks within a couple of minutes.
9. Once the installation is done, launch BlueStacks.
Screen mirror process :
1. Ensure that you have connected your PC to the same wifi network as Roku.
2. Next, Click on the Action Center icon from the bottom right corner of your screen.
3. Locate the Connect tile and click on it.
4. Next, a list of nearby devices list will appear on the screen. From there, select your Roku device.
5. Launch the BeeTV app from BlueStacks and mirror its content on Roku.
Alternatives for BeeTV
The following are some of the alternatives for BeeTV:
No, jailbreaking Roku isn’t required to get BeeTV.
Yes, BeeTV is one of the safest platforms to stream free movies & TV shows. But it will always be better to connect to a VPN to protect your privacy.