BeeTV works as a modular search tool, and it crawls movies and TV shows from various sources. It is the best platform to browse and stream your favorite movies and TV shows on Roku devices. But, the Roku Channel Store doesn’t have the BeeTV app on its channel lineup. So, your Roku device doesn’t support BeeTV.
However, our technical experts found a possible solution to watch BeeTV on Roku without any interruptions. The solution is the screen mirroring technique. For that, you need to sideload the BeeTV app on your Android smartphone as the app is unavailable on the Play Store.
At the same time, it is nearly impossible to get BeeTV on Roku through your iPhone/iPad because of the unavailability of the app on the App Store. So, you can’t AirPlay the BeeTV to Roku. Through this following tutorial, you can get to know the detailed screen mirroring process of BeeTV from your Android smartphone to your Roku device.
Features of BeeTV
- BeeTV has a wide collection of movies and TV shows from different categories
- The Neat User Interface of the app helps you browse through the app quickly.
- It supports built-in media players and external media players like VLC, MX Player, etc.
- The app supports subtitles in over 50 languages.
- You can download and watch movies on the app or on external players on your device.
How Much Does BeeTV Cost
Since BeeTV is one of the free streaming platforms, you can stream any available content for completely free.
How to Screen Mirror Vimeo on Roku from Android / Windows
It is important to turn on the screen mirroring permission on your Roku device. so, you must enable the Screen Mirroring option on Roku before proceeding further.
Screen Mirror BeeTV on Roku from Android Devices
1. Move to the web browser on your Android device.
2. Search for the BeeTV APK File.
3. From a reliable source, download the APK File of BeeTV.
4. Go to your Android device’s Settings and turn on the Unknown Sources option.
5. Now, open the BeeTV Apk file and install it.
Screen Mirroring process :
Before screen mirroring the BeeTV app, make sure that your Android device and Roku are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Open the BeeTV app on your Android device.
2. Swipe down the Notification Panel from your Android device.
3. Tap on the Cast icon from the menu.
4. Now, you can see a list of available devices on the screen.
5. Select your Roku device to initiate a connection.
6. After a successful connection, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
7. Return to the BeeTV app and mirror your favorite movies or TV shows to Roku.
Screen Mirror BeeTV to Roku from PC
1. Install the BlueStacks installer from the official site of BlueStack.
2. Once you download the BlueStacks Installer, launch it and follow the on-screen prompts to install BlueStacks.
3. Next, go to a web browser and search for BeeTV APK File.
4. Select a trustworthy source and download the BeeTV APK File.
5. Launch BlueStacks and sign in with your Google Account.
6. You can find the Menu Bar on the right side of your screen. From there, click on the Install APK icon.
7. Locate the BeeTV APK File and open it.
8. The BeeTV app will be installed with BleStacks within a couple of minutes.
9. Once the installation is done, launch BlueStacks.
Screen mirror process :
1. Ensure that you have connected your PC to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku.
2. Open the BeeTV app from BlueStacks on your Windows PC.
3. Select and play the media content on the website on your PC.
4. Now, press the Windows + K keys simultaneously.
5. Select your Roku device from the available device to stream the selected content.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, there is no official app for BeeTV on the Roku Channel Store. So, you can’t add it to your Roku device.
No, jailbreaking Roku isn’t required to get BeeTV. Instead, you can screen mirror the app from your mobile to Roku.
Yes, BeeTV is one of the safest platforms to stream free movies & TV shows. But it will always be better to connect to a VPN to protect your privacy.