Philo on Roku is an excellent streaming application. It offers 60+ popular channels, and you are allowed to access all the add-ons available on the package list. You can stream thousands of shows on-demand, live TV channels, recorded shows, movies, and much more. This app lets you watch the video content on three different devices at the same time. Philo is available on the channel store, and hence, you can easily install Philo on Roku connected TV.
Features of Philo
Here are the features of Philo:
Amazing DVR Support – The unlimited DVR option helps the user record their favorite shows to watch it later. The recorded video will be available for 30 days.
Multiple Devices – Philo is available for multiple devices and you can install it on the big screen as well. The supported devices are Roku, Firestick, Chromecast, Android, iOS, and much more.
Create Different Profiles – This app lets you create multiple profiles up to ten. You can also customize your profile by choosing your preference.
Live TV Channels on Philo
Some of the popular Channels that are offered by Philo:
- BBC America
- Animal Planet
- Discovery Channel
- Game Show Network
- Comedy Central
- Food Network
- MTV Live
Philo Subscription costs:
- Monthly Membership – $20/month (60+ Channels)
- Free trial – 7 days
How to Add Philo on Roku?
As Philo is available on Roku Channel Store, you can easily add it to your device.
1. Connect the Roku device to the HDMI port of your smart TV.
2. Press the home button on your remote to go to the Homepage.
3. Go to the Streaming Channels section and tap on the Search button.
4. Search for Philo and choose the app from the suggestions.
5. Click the Add Channel button to start the installation process. Press OK once the installation is complete.
How to Activate Philo on Roku?
You can follow the below section to activate Philo on Roku.
1. Open the Philo app on your device.
2. Tap the Activate your device option in the screen.
3. Provide the following URL in any browser on another device – (philo.com/login/authenticate)
4. Enter your mobile number or email address to complete the sign-in process.
5. Now, enter the Activation code that is displayed on your Roku TV screen.
6. Your app will automatically login to your account. Now choose a video and start streaming the content you want to see on the TV.
Can I get Philo on my Roku?
You can certainly get Philo on Roku as it is natively available on Roku Channel Store. It is the best platform to stream your favorite entertainment channels.
How can I get Philo for free?
Philo is completely free to download, and you can get a free trial for up to seven days. You can cancel the subscription within 7 days to get your cashback.
Does Philo have on-demand?
You can enjoy both live and on-demand video content on Philo. You can get the unlimited DVR option to record your favorite shows and watch it within 30 days.