Philo offers 60+ live TV channels and 50000 on-demand content. With a Philo subscription, you can get unlimited DVR storage with personalized recommendations. For Roku streaming devices and Roku TVs, you can install the Philo app from the Channel Store.
Amazing DVR Support – The unlimited DVR option helps the user record their favorite shows to watch them later. The recorded video will be available for 30 days.
Multiple Devices – Philo is available for multiple devices, and you can install it on the big screen as well. The supported devices are Roku, Fire TV Stick, Chromecast, Android, iOS, and more.
Create Different Profiles – This app lets you create multiple profiles of up to ten. You can also customize your profile by choosing your preference.
Philo offers only one subscription plan. It costs $25 per month. If you want, you can test the services with the 7-day free trial.
How to Add Philo on Roku
1. Connect the Roku device to the HDMI port of your smart TV.
2. Press the Home button on your remote to go to the homepage.
3. Go to the Streaming Channels section and click the Search Channels button.
4. Search for Philo and choose the app from the suggestions.
5. Click the Add Channel button to start the installation process. Press OK once the installation is complete.
How to Activate Philo on Roku?
1. Open the Philo app by tapping the Go to Channel button.
2. Tap the Activate your device option on the screen.
3. Now, go to the Philo activation website (https://www.philo.com/go/activate).
4. Enter the activation code and click the Get Started button.
5. Now, sign in with your Philo account to complete the activation.
6. After that, the Philo app on your device will be activated.
7. Now, you can watch all the Philo video content.
How to AirPlay Philo on Roku
Using your iPhone or iPad, you can cast the Philo app to your Roku device using the AirPlay feature.
1. Install the Philo app on your iPhone or iPad from the App Store.
2. Open the Philo app and sign in with your account.
3. Play any video content from the Philo app.
4. On the playback screen, tap the AirPlay icon.
5. Now, your iPhone will look for nearby AirPlay-compatible devices.
6. Choose your Roku device when detected.
7. After that, the video content from the Philo app will appear on your Roku device.
8. To stop the casting, click the AirPlay icon and choose iPhone.
How to Cancel Philo Subscription on Roku
If you are not using the Philo app on your Roku device, you can cancel the subscription from your Roku device.
1. Go to the Philo app and press the Asterisk (*) button on the remote.
2. On the list of options, tap the Manage Subscription button.
3. Now, click the Cancel Subscription on the pop-up.
4. Confirm the cancellation on the next screen.
Philo Not Working on Roku
If the Philo app is not working on Roku, you can easily fix it with the below-mentioned tips.
- Restart the Roku device.
- Close the Philo app and open it again.
- Update the Philo app and try updating the Roku device.
- Delete the Philo app and install it again.
- As a final fix, you can reset the Roku device.
You can install the Philo app for free. To stream the video content, you need to buy the plan.