Fox Sports is the ultimate destination to stream a wide variety of sports events. You can easily tune most of your favorite sports on this service, including NFL, College Football, MLB, NASCAR, WWE, Boxing, Soccer, Bowling, and Rugby. In addition, it allows you to watch live matches, exclusive sports content, and much more. This app is compatible with most popular devices such as Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, and smart TV. Here are the steps to access Fox Sports on Roku.
Take a glance at the attractive features of Fox Sports:
- Stream live and on-demand content on Fox Sports.
- You are allowed to watch the highlights of any sports events.
- Get access to the key plays, stats, scores, leaderboard, TV schedule, etc.
- Watch NFL Sunday Night Football and Thursday Night Football.
- You can stream original and exclusive shows of Fox Sports.
- This app offers different sports events, including BTN TV Programs.
How to Add Fox Sports on Roku?
The Fox Sports app is officially available on the Roku Channel Store.
1. Press the home button on the Roku remote to go to the Homepage.
2. Navigate to the Streaming Channels option.
3. Pick the Search option in the right-side menu.
4. Search for Fox Sports and choose the app from the suggestion.
5. Click the Add Channel button on the app info page.
6. Tap the OK button in the pop-up.
How to Activate Fox Sports on Roku?
Activation is required to stream Fox Sports on Roku, and the process is mentioned down.
1. Launch the installed Fox Sports app on your device.
2. Note the Activation code displayed on the TV screen.
3. Visit this https://activate.foxsports.com/activate site from another device.
4. Paste the Activation keys into the site and hit the Submit button.
5. Your Roku TV screen will refresh and then display the homepage.
6. Select the Live option and start streaming it on the big screens.
Related: How to watch CBS Sports on Roku
Alternative Method – Screen Mirror Fox Sports on Roku
You have the option to screen mirror the Fox Sports to Roku and to do that, first enable the Screen Mirroring on Roku by going to Settings > Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring Mode. Then, select the Prompt or Allways Allow option.
Screen Mirror Fox Sports from Android Smartphone
Connect your Roku TV and Android Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network and follow the steps below.
1. Install the Fox Sports app from the Google Play Store.
2. Next, open the Notification Panel and tap on Cast.
3. Choose your Roku device.
4. Then, launch the beIN Sports app and sign in to your account.
5. Choose any sports content to watch on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Fox Sports from iOS Smartphone
Enable the AirPlay on Roku from the Settings > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit. Then, select the AirPlay and Homekit Settings and turn on the AirPlay feature.
1. Go to the App Store and install the Fox Sports app.
2. Then, on your updated iOS Smartphone, go to the Control Centre.
3. Select Screen Mirroring and choose your Roku device.
4. Then, enter the AirPlay code displayed on your TV on your Smartphone and tap on OK.
5. Now, you can log in to Fox Sports and sign in to your account.
6. play any available sports match you want and watch on your Roku TV.
How to watch Fox Sport on Roku without a Cable
Fox Sports can be streamed on Roku without cable. It can be done through streaming services like:
- Hulu with Live TV
- Sling TV
- DirecTV Stream
If you are a Fox Sports fan, then Fubo TV is one of the right choices to stream it. This service offers multiple channels, including Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports 2, Fox Soccer Plus, and Fox Desportes. Watch Fox Sports 1 with the FuboTV package at $69.99 per month.
Hulu with Live TV
Hulu with Live TV offers Fox Sports 1 and Fox Sports 2, along with 65+ other channels at the price of $69.99 per month. You can also access a wide range of on-demand libraries.
To get the best of Fox Sports on your Roku, pick the Sling Blue package at $35 per month. It includes Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports 2, and Fox Regional Sports with a free trial of up to seven days. You can easily install Sling TV on Roku.
You can get Fox Sports on DirecTV Stream. The basic plan of this streaming service costs about $69.99 per month with a seven-day free trial. This service also includes HBO Max and 60+ other channels.
You can use streaming services like DirecTV Stream, Sling TV, and more.
You can get Fox Sports from the Channel Store on your streaming device.