ID Channel is the Investigation Discovery Channel which is a popular cable TV network in America. It offers crime-based content and documentaries. ID (Investigation Discovery) Go is the official app of the Investigation Discovery channel. You can access the ID GO app on the Roku device since it is available on the Roku Channel Store.
Features of ID GO
- Get access to the ID Channel live TV streaming anywhere, anytime through this app.
- Watch full episodes of any selected crime documentary.
- You can download your favorite video and watch them offline as well.
- It is stuffed with a huge library of 5000+ episodes.
- This app also allows you to stream on-demand shows, series, and many more.
There is no separate subscription available for the ID GO app. You can access the content in this app through a TV provider subscription.
What’s on ID Go Channel?
- On the Case With Paula Zahn
- Forensic Files
- Homicide Hunter
- Who the (Bleep) Did I Marry?
- People Magazine Investigates
- Fatal Vows
- The Murder Tapes
- Wives with Knives
- Evil Lives Here
- A Crime to Remember
How to Add ID Go on Roku
ID Go is officially available on the Roku Channel Store. You can add it from the channel store.
1. Connect the Roku device to the HDMI port of your TV.
2. Press the Home button on your remote and go to the Home Screen.
3. Go to the Streaming Channels section and then scroll down to the Search option.
4. Search for the Investigation Discovery Go app and select the app from the suggestions.
5. Select Add Channel to install Investigation Discovery GO on Roku.
6. Click OK in the prompt when the installation is over.
Alternative Method to Add Investigation Discovery on Roku
1. Go to the Roku official website on your PC or Smartphone using any web browser.
2. Sign in with your Roku account credentials.
3. Search for Investigation Discovery and choose the ID Go app.
4. Select Add Channel to install the Investigation Discovery GO app from the Roku website.
5. Go to the Roku device and look for the installed ID GO app.
How to Activate ID (Investigation Discovery) GO on Roku
1. Launch the installed ID Go app on your device.
2. The Activation code will be shown on your TV screen. Note it down.
3. Visit the Investigation Discovery GO Activation Website from your Smartphone/PC.
4. Enter the Activation Code and click the Activate button.
5. Login with your TV username and password.
6. You will get the ID Go homepage on the TV screen.
7. Choose an episode of any crime series or show and start watching it.
8. Hit the Watch Now button and enjoy streaming on Roku.
Alternative Method to Stream Investigation Discovery GO on Roku
The alternative way to watch the Investigation Discovery channel is streaming services. Almost every streaming service in the US offers the ID channel in their lineup. These services are also available in the Roku Channel Store.
Enjoy watching the ID Channel on Roku through the Philo streaming service. It has got 75+ channels and add-ons like Epix and Starz. You can create up to ten profiles per account on this service. Its monthly subscription costs $25 per month. You can install the channel from the Roku Channel Store. Apart from that, it also offers cloud DVR support for streaming offline.
Watching the ID Channel on YouTube TV is one of the best choices. It offers 85+ live TV channels for a subscription of $64.99 per month. Premium Network & Sports Plus add-ons like HBO Max, ShowTime, NFL, and much more are available in this streaming service. You are allowed to maintain up to 6 profiles per account and stream on 3 devices at a time.
Website: YouTube TV
You access Sling TV to stream your favorite crime stories on the ID Channel. It has 40+ Live TV channels for streaming. The ID channel is available on both Sling Orange and Sling Blue subscriptions. The cost of Sling Orange is $40 per month, Sling Blue is $45 per month, and the combined Orange + Blue is $60 per month.
Website: Sling TV
Apart from these streaming services, you can watch ID channels on fuboTV, Vidgo, and Hulu + Live TV. The Discovery Plus app also offers live streaming of the ID channel, which you can get on your Roku device from the Roku Channel Store. If you are a true lover of crime or investigation stories, then ID Channel is the best place to explore your favorite genre.