ID Channel is the Investigation Discovery Channel which is a popular cable TV network in America. If you are a true lover of crime stories, then ID Channel is the best place to explore your favorites. It offers crime based content and you can enjoy streaming all the documentaries of ID Channel on its official app called ID Go. You can access the app for free with your TV subscription. If you are a Roku user, you can install the official ID Go app on Roku as it is available on the channel store.
Here are the highlighting features of the ID Go app:
- Get access to the ID Channel live TV anywhere anytime through this app.
- Watch full episodes of any selected crime documentary.
- You can download your favorite video and watch them offline as well.
- It is stuffed with a huge library of 5000+ episodes.
- This app also allows you to stream on-demand shows, series, and many more.
What’s on Investigation Discovery Go Channel?
Here are the famous shows available on the Investigation Discovery Go app:
- On the Case With Paula Zahn
- Forensic Files
- Homicide Hunter
- Who the (Bleep) Did I Marry?
- People Magazine Investigates
- Fatal Vows
- The Murder Tapes
- Wives with Knives
- Evil Lives Here
- A Crime to Remember
How to Add ID Go on Roku?
ID Go is officially available on the Roku Channel Store. You can add it from the channel store.
1. Connect the Roku device to the HDMI port of your TV.
2. Press the Home button on your remote and go to the Home Screen.
3. Go to the Streaming Channels section and then scroll down to the Search option.
4. Search for the Investigation Discovery Go app and select the app from the suggestions.
5. Tap on the Add Channel button and wait for the download to complete.
6. Press the OK button, once the installation is over.
How to Activate ID Go (Investigation Channel) Channel on Roku?
Follow the below steps to learn how to activate ID Go on Roku.
1. Launch the installed ID Go app on your device.
2. The Activation code will be shown on your TV screen, note it down.
3. Visit the following site from your mobile/PC.
4. Enter the activation code and click the Activate button.
5. Login with your TV username and password.
6. You will get the ID Go homepage on the TV screen.
7. Choose an episode of any crime series or show and start watching it.
8. Hit the Watch Now button and enjoy streaming on the Roku.
If you have a subscription to any one of the below apps, you can watch ID Go along with it.
- YouTube TV
- Sling TV
Enjoy watching ID Channel without cable through the Philo streaming service. It has got 63+ channels and add-ons like Epix and Starz. You can create up to ten profiles per account on this service.
Cost of Philo – $20 per month.
Watching ID Channel on YouTube TV is one of the best choices. It offers 85+ live TV channels and Premium Network & Sports Plus add-ons like HBO Max, ShowTime, NFL, and much more. You are allowed to maintain up to 6 profiles per account.
Cost of YouTube TV – $64.99 per month.
Access Sling TV to stream your favorite crime stories of ID Channel. You can get up to 200+ live TV channels without any long term contracts on this service. It has got more than 85,000+ on-demand titles.
Cost of Sling TV – $30-45 per month.
Where can I watch the ID channel?
You can watch the ID Channel on different platforms. It supports different devices like Android, iOS, Firestick, Roku, and other streaming services.
Is the ID channel free?
You are allowed to stream ID Channel for free just with your TV subscription. Enjoy streaming all your favorite crime shows and documentaries.
Does the ID Channel have an app?
ID Channel has its own official app called ID Go that allows you to stream ID Channel content anywhere anytime for free.
How do I get ID channel without cable?
You can get ID Channel without cable by means of streaming services like Philo, YouTube TV, and Sling TV.