- Cancel Starz Using Roku Device: Select Starz > Press the Asterisk button > Manage Subscription > Cancel Subscription
- Cancel Subscription Using Roku Official Website: Visit Roku Official Website > Sign In > Account icon > Manage your subscriptions > Starz > Cancel Subscription
Starz is a premium cable TV channel in the US. You also have the option to access the Starz content anytime you want by subscription to it at $8.99 per month. Moreover, you can also add the Starz app on Roku to stream its content. It also lets you cancel the subscription anytime without any contract. So, if you are looking to cancel the Starz subscription on Roku, you have three ways to do it.
What are the Possible Ways to Cancel Starz on Roku
There are three ways to cancel the Starz channel on Roku. They are:
- Through Roku device
- Roku website
- With the Starz website
Cancel through Roku Device
1. Turn on your Roku device and press the Home button on your remote.
2. Then, hit the Right Arrow button on the remote.
3. From the channel’s grid, select the Starz channel.
4. Press the Asterisk (*) button on your remote.
5. Select the Manage subscription option.
6. Hit the Cancel subscription option and your Starz subscription will be canceled.
Cancel Starz using the Roku website
1. Go to a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
2. Next, visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
3. Hit the Sign In button and enter your Roku account credentials to sign in to your account.
4. Click on the Profile icon from the upper right corner.
5. Go to the Manage account section and click on the Manage your subscriptions option from the menu.
6. Under the active subscriptions, find Starz and click on the Cancel Subscription option.
Finally, the Starz subscription will be canceled.
BONUS: Cancel Starz Subscription using its Official Website
1. Go to a web browser and visit the official website of Starz.
2. Log in to your Starz account and click on the Account icon.
3. Select the Settings option.
4. Scroll down to the My Subscription section.
5. Locate and click on the Cancel Subscription option.
6. Choose a reason for your cancellation and click on the Continue Cancellation button.
Finally, your subscription with Starz will be canceled.
Alternatives to Starz
Canceling Starz subscription may leave you without entertainment. So, the following are the streaming services that offer better content than Starz.
Launch the Starz app and click on the Account icon. Then, go to Settings and select the Logout option. After that, you will be logged out of the Starz app.
To download Starz on Roku TV, go to Streaming Channels > Search Channels > Search Starz > Choose Starz > Add Channel.