- From Android: Install DISH Anywhere → Tap Cast from the notification panel → Select your Roku device → Open DISH Anywhere → Log in with DISH credentials → Start watching.
- From iOS: Open DISH Anywhere → Sign in with DISH account → Open Control Center → Screen Mirroring → Select your Roku device → Start streaming.
- Using Windows or Mac: Launch Google Chrome → Go to dishanywhere.com → Log in with valid credentials → Click the three-line menu → Tap Cast → Select Cast tab → Choose your Roku device → Play any content and start watching it.
DISH Anywhere is an application that offers TV shows, movies, and sports. It is accessible with a DISH subscription and Hopper 2 or 3 DVR. With this application, users can watch on-demand content and original shows of Starz, EPIX, Showtime, and more. In addition, you can access top networks like CNN, ABC, NBA, ESPN, A&E, Disney Channel, and more. The DISH Anywhere app is only supported on Fire TV Stick, Android, iOS, Kindle Fire HDX, and PC. Therefore, you can perform screen mirroring to watch DISH Anywhere on Roku using your smartphone, tablet, or PC.
- Watch live TV and schedule or manage your DVR files with ease.
- Stream both live and DVR content from any location.
- It lets you download TV shows and movies for offline viewing.
- Get instant updates on your favorite games like NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAAB, NCAAF, etc.
The DISH Anywhere app requires a subscription from DISH TV. To activate a DISH subscription, visit the DISH official website. Here is a list of packages available right now.
|America’s Top 120|
All-Time Favorites & Locals
|America’s Top 200|
Everything Sports & Entertainment
|America’s Top 250|
Everything Sports, Entertainment, & Movies
How to Get DISH Anywhere on Roku
You can use the following devices to screen mirror DISH Anywhere to Roku.
- Android devices like smartphones and tablets
- iPhone or iPad
To mirror DISH Anywhere from an Android or PC, enable the screen mirroring feature on Roku.
Go to the Roku home screen, click Settings → Screen mirroring → Screen mirroring mode → Select Prompt or Always allow.
FYI: If you want to AirPlay on Roku using your iPhone or iPad, go to Roku Settings → Apple AirPlay and HomeKit → Turn on AirPlay.
Screen Mirror DISH Anywhere to Roku from Android Devices
1. Connect your Roku TV and Android device to the same WIFI network.
2. Download and install the DISH Anywhere app from the Google Play Store.
3. Swipe up or down to bring the Notification Panel on your Android smartphone.
4. Next, tap on the Cast icon from the Notification Panel.
5. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6. Then, launch the DISH Anywhere app and sign in with your subscription account.
7. Pick any movie or TV show to mirror it to Roku.
Screen Mirror DISH Anywhere to Roku from iPhone or iPad
Ensure that you have connected your iOS device to the same WIFI network as Roku. Then, you can follow the steps below to mirror the DISH Anywhere app.
1. Go to the App Store and install the DISH Anywhere app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Next, go to the Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. Now, your iOS device will scan for any nearby devices. From there, choose your Roku device.
4. After that, launch the DISH Anywhere app.
5. Enter your credentials to sign in to your account.
6. Finally, you can browse or select any content to mirror them to your Roku.
Screen Mirror Dish Anywhere to Roku from Windows or Mac
1. Connect your PC and Roku to the same WIFI network.
2. Launch Google Chrome on your PC and visit dishanywhere.com.
3. Select the Login button from the upper right corner and enter your credentials to log in to your account.
4. After that, choose and play any of your favorite content.
5. Next, click the three-dots menu at the top right corner and click the Cast option.
6. Select Cast tab from the Sources drop-down menu.
7. Then, select your Roku device from the list of nearby devices.
8. Now, you can start streaming the DISH Anywhere content on Roku.
You can easily fix the DISH Anywhere not working issue by simple troubleshooting methods. Delete the DISH Anywhere app cache, check if Roku and the smartphone are connected to the same WIFI network, and Update the DISH Anywhere app and Roku OS to the latest version.