DISH Anywhere is one of the best streaming services where you can watch almost all of your favorite TV Channels. To access the DISH Anywhere app, there is no need for a separate subscription as the access comes as complementary to the DISH cable TV subscription. Hence, you can access top TV networks like ABC, CBS, Bravo, and more anytime you want with the DISH Anywhere app. But the DISH Anywhere is not compatible with Roku as it only supports Android and iOS devices. So, the only way to stream DISH Anywhere on Roku is by screen mirroring the app from Android or iOS devices.
Features of DISH Anywhere
DISH Anywhere is stuffed with multiple features. They are:
- Gain various genres of channels such as Sports, News, Entertainment, Kids, Comedy, and many more.
- As this app supports DVR recordings, you can record your favorite content and watch them later.
- Get all the updates for your favorite games like NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAAB, NCAAF, etc.
DISH Anywhere Subscription Plans & Pricing
To access the DISH Anywhere app, you need a subscription from DISH- a Cable TV provider. DISH offers four subscription plans. They are:
- Everything Sports – $84.99 per month
- Everything Sports & Entertainment – $94.99 per month
- All-Time Favorites & Locals – $69.99 per month
- Everything Sports, Entertainment, & Movies – $104.99 per month
You can subscribe to DISH from its official website.
Can YOU Get DISH Anywhere on Roku
Yes, you can screen mirror the DISH Anywhere to Roku from three devices. They are:
- Android devices like smartphones and tablets
- iOS devices like iPhone or iPad
1. You need to enable the screen mirroring feature on Roku to mirror DISH Anywhere from Android devices and PC.
2. For screen mirroring iOS devices to Roku, enable the Airplay feature.
Screen Mirror DISH Anywhere to Roku from Android Devices
1. Connect both the Roku and Android devices to the same wifi network.
3. Swipe your Android device’s screen from up to down to bring the Notification Panel.
4. Next, tap on the Cast icon from the Notification Panel.
5. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6. Then, launch the DISH Anywhere app and sign in with your subscription account.
7. Pick any movie or TV show to mirror it to Roku.
Screen Mirror DISH Anywhere to Roku from iOS Devices
Ensure that you have connected your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku. Then, you can follow the steps below to mirror the Dish Anywhere app.
1. From the App Store, install the DISH Anywhere app.
2. Next, go to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. Now, your iOS device will scan for any nearby devices. From there, choose your Roku device.
4. After that, launch the DISH Anywhere app.
5. Enter your credentials to sign in to your account.
6. Finally, you can browse or select any content to mirror them to your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Dish Anywhere to Roku from PC
1. Connect your PC and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Then, open any web browser on your PC and visit the official website of DISH Anywhere.
3. Select the Login button from the upper right corner and enter your credentials to log in to your account.
4. After that, choose and play any of your favorite content.
5. Next, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard and choose your Roku device from the new window.
6. Go back to the DISH Anywhere webpage and mirror your favorites to Roku TV.