Dish Anywhere is one of the best streaming services where you can watch almost all of your favorite TV Channels. It offers top TV networks like ABC, CBS, Bravo, and so on. In addition, you can stream thousands of movies, popular TV shows, series, documentaries, etc. This app is compatible with Android and iOS devices. It allows you to watch both live and on-demand content. The Dish Anywhere app is a miniature of your TV. Learn how to get Dish Anywhere on Roku and get the delight of casting it on the big screens.
Features of Dish Anywhere
Dish Anywhere is stuffed with multiple features. They are:
- Gain various genres of channels such as Sports, News, Entertainment, Kids, Comedy, and many more.
- As this app supports DVR recordings, you can record your favorite content and watch them later.
- It allows you to download the purchased videos and enjoy streaming offline.
- You can transfer the recorded videos to another device.
- Get all the updates for your favorite games like NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAAB, NCAAF, etc.
How to Stream Dish Anywhere on Roku?
Unfortunately, the Dish Anywhere app is not available on the Roku channels list. And that doesn’t mean that you cannot stream it on Roku. As Roku is in-built with a screen mirroring option, you can easily cast Dish Anywhere on your Roku device. Take a glance at the below section.
How to enable Screen Mirroring on Roku?
Follow the below steps to know how to enable the Screen Mirroring on Roku.
- Connect the Roku device to your TV.
- The Roku Homepage will appear on the TV screen.
- Click the Setting option and then press the System option.
- Select Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring mode.
- Now, choose either the Prompt or Always Allow option.
How to Screen Mirror Dish Anywhere on Roku using Android Smartphone?
Now, enable the cast option on your Roku device and enjoy mirroring Dish Anywhere on Roku using Android.
1. Connect both the Roku and Android smartphone to the same Wifi network.
2. Download the install DISH Anywhere app from the Google Play Store.
3. Swipe your Android Smartphone’s screen from up to down to bring the Notification Panel.
4. Next, tap on the Cast icon from the Notification Panel.
5. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6. Then, launch the Dish Anywhere app and sign in with your subscription account.
7. Pick any movie or TV show to mirror it on the Roku TV screen.
How to Screen Mirror Dish Anywhere to Roku from iOS Smartphone
Ensure that you have connected your iOS Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku. Then, you can follow the steps below to mirror the Dish Anywhere app.
Important Note: Make sure to enable the AirPlay feature on your Roku TV. Otherwise you can’t mirror the iOS Smartphone’s screen. To enable the AirPlay on Roku, go to Roku Settings > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings. Then, choose the AirPlay option and enable it.
1. From the App Store, install the DISH Anywhere app.
2. Next, go to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. Now, your iOS Smartphone will scan for any nearby devices. From there, choose your Roku device.
4. After that, launch the Dish Anywhere app.
5. Enter your credentials to sign in to your account.
6. Finally, you can browse or select any content to mirror them to your Roku TV.
How to Screen Mirror Dish Anywhere to Roku from PC
The following are the steps you can use to screen mirror the Dish Anywhere platform from PC to your streaming device.
1. Connect your PC and Roku device connected TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Then, open any web browser on your PC and visit the official website of Dish Anywhere.
3. Select the Login button from the upper right corner and enter your credentials to login to your account.
4. After that, choose and play any of your favorite content.
5. Next, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard and choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6. Go back to the Dish Anywhere webpage and mirror your favorites to Roku TV.
Since the Dish Anywhere channel unavailable on the Roku channel Store, you can’t add the channel to your streaming devcie.
Yes, you can screen mirror the Dish Anywhere app from Android or iOS Smartphone to your Roku device connected TV.