Citytv on Roku is a Canadian cable TV channel from Rogers Sports & Media. With this channel, you can find news and popular sports like FIFA, NFL, NHL, and more. Also, you can watch some of the popular movies and TV shows like Law & Order, Bachelorette, Canada’s Got Talent, and other popular shows. Moreover, with the Citytv app, you can access all the content available on the Citytv channel on your Android and iOS devices. Also, you can access the content on the Citytv app with the participating cable TV provider account.
How to Get City TV on Roku
Citytv is unavailable in the Roku Channel Store. However, you can access the City TV on Roku in three easy ways. They are:
- Using Android Devices
- Using iOS Devices
- From PC
Screen Mirror City TV to Roku from Android Devices
1. Enable the Screen Mirroring on Roku.
2. Connect your Android device to the same wifi network your Roku device is connected to.
3. Launch the Google Play Store and install the Citytv app.
4. Pull down the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon. The Cast icon varies from Android device models; it may be screen cast, smart view, Smart mirroring, and more.
5. Tap your Roku device from the available devices displayed on the screen.
6. Launch the Citytv app and sign in with your cable TV provider account.
7. Choose any of your favorite content and mirror them to Roku.
Screen Mirror City TV to Roku from iOS Devices
1. Make sure to enable AirPlay on Roku.
2. After that, connect your iOS device and Roku to the same wifi network.
3. On your iOS device, launch the Control Center.
4. From the Control Center, tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. Your iOS device will scan for nearby devices. Once your Roku device shows up, select it.
6. You can now see your iOS device’s screen on your Roku.
7. Launch the Citytv app. If you haven’t installed the Citytv app, install the app from the App Store.
8. Enter your cable TV provider credentials to log in to your account.
9. Browse or select any of your favorite shows and mirror them to Roku.
Screen Mirror City TV to Roku from PC
1. Ensure you have connected your PC and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Launch a web browser on your PC and visit the official website of Citytv.
3. Click the TV Provider Sign In button from the upper right corner.
4. Choose your cable TV provider and sign in to your account.
5. After that, click on the Action Center icon from the lower right corner and select the Connect tile.
6. A list of available devices will display on the Connect tab. From there, select your Roku device.
7. Return to Citytv’s official web page, play any of your favorite content, and mirror them to your Roku.
Alternatives to City TV
The Citytv app is available on Android or iOS devices and is free to access with the participation cable TV provider account.
Since Citytv is only available inside Canada, you need to connect to a VPN to access the Citytv platform outside Canada.